Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Yes, that is right there has been a delay in our expected arrival date! Everlee is doing so well they want to keep her in a little longer. Awesome! Not so awesome on my hormones, rib pain, heartburn, headaches and any other issue I am complaining about these days!!!! But the good thing is our little one has had no additional swelling in her ventricles so she is camping out to get some meat on her. Surgery should be a little easier on her the older & bigger she is- so these are all amazing findings & decisions that have been made for her. Although I do have to say when you tell a pregnant women she is going to give birth- you are really risking personal injury when you change that date on her! Luckily I was told over the phone.:)
Thank you all for checking in with us- we are scrambling around trying to get things ready for her arrival and enjoying our time together with Aubree. The only thing Aubree is worried about these days is if Everlee is going to bring her a Dora Doll or not. We will keep you updated on any other changes but for now all we know is that little Everlee will be here no later than Friday, Feb 13th.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Everlee is a ROCKSTAR!!!!!

Sorry it has been awhile since I last updated everyone. The holidays & moving kicked my butt!!!! The update is that we have been doing the standard checking of our little girl and nothing has changed!!!! Nothing changing is basically our prayers answered. Her hydro has not increased at all, which from what my doctor expressed to me today- she is quite pleasantly surprised. She had expected we would have delivered this little munchkin by now because of the hydro. Now she can stay in and bake a little more getting her ready for her surgery. So what can I say, our little girl is a "Rockstar"!!!! It is a wonderment to me how a few months ago we went from doctors asking if we wanted to terminate this pregnancy to this. Thank you, GOD!!!!!

But trying not to get too ahead of ourselves, we still have a couple of weeks to wait and things can always change. Scott & I are confident and know the strength of this little girl is going to keep her healthy & strong. She will be delivered at the end of the month and have her back closure surgery within the first 24 hours, with the ways things are going we are hoping a brain shunt is not needed. So keep Everlee in your prayers, it is working!!!! Thank you to everyone for all of your support and kind words. We can't wait for the opportunity to introduce our baby girl to everyone of you.