Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Everlee is a ROCKSTAR!!!!!

Sorry it has been awhile since I last updated everyone. The holidays & moving kicked my butt!!!! The update is that we have been doing the standard checking of our little girl and nothing has changed!!!! Nothing changing is basically our prayers answered. Her hydro has not increased at all, which from what my doctor expressed to me today- she is quite pleasantly surprised. She had expected we would have delivered this little munchkin by now because of the hydro. Now she can stay in and bake a little more getting her ready for her surgery. So what can I say, our little girl is a "Rockstar"!!!! It is a wonderment to me how a few months ago we went from doctors asking if we wanted to terminate this pregnancy to this. Thank you, GOD!!!!!

But trying not to get too ahead of ourselves, we still have a couple of weeks to wait and things can always change. Scott & I are confident and know the strength of this little girl is going to keep her healthy & strong. She will be delivered at the end of the month and have her back closure surgery within the first 24 hours, with the ways things are going we are hoping a brain shunt is not needed. So keep Everlee in your prayers, it is working!!!! Thank you to everyone for all of your support and kind words. We can't wait for the opportunity to introduce our baby girl to everyone of you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Karlee & Scott! That is amazing wonderful news. Brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait to meet your little rockstar. She'll be in my prayers. I'll even have Brooklyn say a little baby prayer for her too. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Tears of joy from us as well!
This little girl is gonna rock this world!! She's so loved already. Can't wait to meet her!!!

Leigh and Andy said...

I'm so happy to hear that things with Everlee are going SO great! We are right there with you, our little ones may even have the same birthday! Only a few more weeks! yay!!

Anonymous said...

Great news! My mom keeps me updated. I love hearing the good news about your Rockstar, Everlee. I cannot wait to meet her.