Thursday, December 11, 2008

Everlee is Growing!!!

So we had another appointment today. Fun, Fun! Everlee's ventricules have increased a bit, they are measuring at 13.4mm...so a little more than where we were but still below the 15 mm that keeps us in the MILD stage. Dr. Asrat says the good thing is that there is still no swelling in her 3rd & 4th ventricules. Yea! Our big girl is measuring at aprox. 3lbs & 7oz, so she is right on where she needs to be. I am hoping we can still get her to 6 lbs before she is delivered. Having a little baby makes me kind of nervous, when Aubree was born it seemed like she was already a month old. The tech today was nice enough to gives us some 4d images so Aubree & I got a show from our little one. Aubree loved seeing her, I think it helped her understand that there is an actually living baby in my ever growing belly. Everlee looks to have Aubree's nose & lips with adorable chubby cheeks. She is SO cute!!!!:) I also took some time this week to have some "Belly" shots done by my extremely talented sister, Kristi. I posted a couple less revealing ones, hope none of you are offended by woman with large bellies!:)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Karlee. Your kids are so lucky to have you for a Mom. I am so glad Everlee is growing so well. She's strong just like you!

Unknown said...

Karlee...you look absolutely stunning in these images. I love them ALL!

Mary said...

Karlee,
I'm beyond words. But..without words I couldnt tell you how much I love you. I have known and have been praying like mad! I am so overwhelmed with emotion to see you and Scott, Aubree and Everlee.. I have such a special place in my heart for you. I think you are an amazing mommy with a gift from God.. Mommy Power! I miss all of you! Aubree is huge and beautiful.Everlee is beautiful! I'm very sorry I;ve missed these precious moments leading up to this beautiful addition to your family. I love you. Moo